How Much Do Braces Cost?
Our patients deserve to have access to the best orthodontic treatments possible and we will find a great option that suits your needs.
Kahan Orthodontics works with your budget!
- Phase 1 ranges from $3,000 to $4,400
- Comprehensive treatment ranges from $4700 to $6300
- 1 Set of Retainers Are Included
Braces Cost Scenario
After Dr. Kahan's recommendation of 24 months of comprehensive treatment, lauren chose to get self-ligating braces
- Treatment: Metal Braces
- Total Cost: $5,800
- Insurance Contribution: $1,500
- Total Cost After Insurance: $4,300
- Down Payment: $495
- Monthly Payments: $159/mo for 24 months
- 1 Set of Clear Retainers are Included After Braces
We accept most PPO insurance providers!
Everyone deserves a great smile! While many orthodontists don’t accept insurance, leaving the patient responsible to reclaim insurance payments, at Kahan Orthodontics, your treatment can be handled through a premier provider with your PPO so you receive maximum insurance benefits.Insurance Providers