Dr. Elysa Kahan
Your Los Angeles Orthodontist
Meet Dr. Kahan
Dr. Kahan is a Board Certified and experienced orthodontist who was born and raised in sunny Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Kahan received her dental training at the Ivy League University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and completed her three year specialty certificate in orthodontics at Albert Einstein/Montefiore Medical Center in New York. She is a soon to be working mommy and a board certified orthodontist, a certification achieved only by 5% of all dentists in the U.S.
Dr. Kahan approaches orthodontics with passion, integrity and respect for her patients. She has become recognized in her field and has been described as one of the best and most personable orthodontists in Los Angeles. She was recently voted as a Top Dentist 2018 in Los Angeles.
Dr. Kahan takes pride in providing the most current and state of the art practices to her patients in a newly remodeled facility custom-developed and designed with her orthodontic patients and parents in mind.
Dr. Kahan is very committed to giving back to the Los Angeles community. She donates her time regularly to speak in leading San Fernando Valley and West Los Angeles schools, in front of mommy groups and routinely sponsors local organizations in the community.
Education and Accolades
Approaching orthodontics and her practice with passion and excellence
- Harvard-Westlake School Alumni
- Washington University in St. Louis- Bachelor of Science with honors
- University of Pennsylvania- Doctorate of Dental Medicine with honors
- Montefiore Medical Center- Advanced certification in orthodontics
- Active member of American Association of Orthodontics, American Dental Association, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics, California Dental Association, San Fernando Valley Dental Society
- Voted as a top dentist in Los Angeles 2018
Outside The Office
A Los Angeles native
You’ll find Dr. Kahan spending most of her free time with her husband, family, friends and her Goldendoodle, Rory. She is a passionate singer appearing in feature films and performing at local venues around Los Angeles, loves Sunday brunch and is currently preparing for life as a future mommy. She loves meeting new people and is an open book, so ask her anything!Book Your First Visit!